Tony D. Brooks — Managing Director
201 Lawndale Avenue, Suite 200, Wilmette, IL 60091
As a former consultant with Arthur D. Little and Kurt Salmon Associates, Tony brings a wealth of diversified industry and functional experience to the firm.
Since earning his Harvard MBA in 1979, Tony’s career has spanned such industries as financial services, health care, environmental services, consumer products, energy, plastics, and telecommunications.
- Five years with Arthur D. Little in the late eighties focusing on strategic planning, process re-engineering, diversification and economic development
- As a senior consultant with Kurt Salmon Associates in the early eighties; developed corporate strategies, turnarounds, new product concepts and organizational right-sizing for clients in the consumer products, health care, and distribution industries
- Served as A.V.P. at Rauscher Pierce Refsnes, an investment bank, for corporate finance
- For the past ten years in several consulting roles, has focused on corporate finance, corporate strategy, and supply chain optimization…serving clients in the financial services, environmental services and plastics industries
- For three years prior to Business school, worked in Washington D.C. as a management analyst for the U.S. International Trade Commission supporting trade legislation, for the Federal Energy Administration developing federal energy data systems, and as a legislative aide for a Senator and a Congressman.
- Member of 1972 and 1976 U.S. Olympic Rowing Teams…plus 1975 Pan American team
- AB with honors from Harvard University, 1972; MBA from the Harvard Business School, 1979