Robert S. Wyatt, PhD — Managing Director
609 Uvalde Dr, # 375, Keller, TX 76248
- Bob Wyatt brings over ten years of senior level executive search experience to The Ansley Consulting Group…most recently as a Principal with Korn/Ferry in Dallas.
- With a degree in Psychology from Denison University, Bob went on to earn an MBA and a Ph.D. from Golden Gate University in San Francisco. His dissertation on employee selection combined with over thirty years of senior level HR experience makes Bob ideally qualified to head up our selection services, including online testing.
- Over twenty years of executive level experience in the retail industry…including merchandising and in-store positions as well as Human Resources.
- Served as SVP of Human Resources for The Broadway Southwest
- Served as EVP of Human Resources for The Broadway Southern California
- In the early nineties, Bob was named as the first Corporate VP of Human Resources for The Bombay Company in Fort Worth, Texas.
- Other functional HR experience includes training & development, executive compensation, benefits and employee relations.
- Bob and his family reside in Colleyville, Texas.